Vistalance for The Sims 4 provides the perfect balance between the beautiful vistas and an ultra modern design. Vistalance features one bedroom, one bathroom, and an open floor plan that captures the views from every angle! It’s almost like walking on air. Almost.
You can download Vistalance for free today from The Sims 4 Gallery by searching Vistalance, hashtags #Simified or #Modern, or by Origin ID: TheSimified.
A much requested tutorial on pools in The Sims 4 is now available! The tutorial will show you how to build pools using the new tools, and share some tips and tricks for building that ultimate oasis.
You can check out my pool tutorial here!
Modern Mansion for The Sims 4 is a collaboration between myself and CokeGaming. I built Modern Mansion while CokeGaming furnished the mansion. Modern Mansion features five bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms, great views of the water, and a great backyard with a pool!
You can download Modern Mansion on The Sims 4 Gallery today by searching Modern Mansion, hashtag #Simified or Origin ID: TheSimified.
Willow Crest Townhouse for The Sims 4 is a collaboration between myself and SimLinks. SimLinks completed the furnishing for the collab while I completed the house building. The townhouse has a very industrial feel and a very small footprint, but plenty of space for your Sims!
Download Willow Crest Townhouse on The Sims 4 Gallery today by searching Willow Crest Townhouse, hashtag #Simified, or Origin ID: TheSimified.
Tropicana 73 for The Sims 4 is a collaboration build between myself and fellow Simmer, SimplyNando. SimplyNando built the awesome home that is Tropicana 73 and I furnished the home. Make sure to check both the building and furnishing videos.
You can download Tropicana 73 from The Sims 4 Gallery by searching Tropicana 73, hashtag #Simified, or Origin ID: TheSimified.
Mustard Modern is an ultra modern home built in Oasis Springs for The Sims 4. It features two bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, a large open living space, great backyard, and an awesome pool! The pool and home both capture the beautiful landscape of the desert of Oasis Springs.
Download Mustard Modern on The Sims 4 Gallery today by searching Mustard Modern, hashtag #Simified or Origin ID: TheSimified.
So now that pools are available in The Sims 4, what do you think of them? Do you like all of the options for different pool shapes and designs? Let me know what you think in the comments below.
Also make sure to check out the official The Sims 4 Pools trailer, and also see my post on How Pools Work that has everything you need to know about them.
Red Raspberry Starter is a starter home for The Sims 4… well kind of. Red Raspberry Starter is an ultra modern one bedroom and one bathroom home perfect for one or two Sims. But what “kind of” only makes it starter? Well there’s a pool in the backyard! Your Sims don’t have to live the rich life to own a pool anymore, just have around $33,000 Simoleons.
Download Red Raspberry Starter on The Sims 4 Gallery today by searching Red Raspberry Starter, hashtag #Simified, or Origin ID: TheSimified.
Pools in The Sims 4 are coming today! Grab your swimsuit and sunscreen as your Sims are about to make a splash!
What’s coming for pools in The Sims 4? Well they’re purely awesome and work very similar to past games, being able to be placed on the ground, upper levels, and within foundations. Here’s all we know about pools below!
- Pools in The Sims 4 make use of the new rooms function present when you’re building a house. You can just as easily manipulate and move your pool around by simply dragging the arrows, just like the walls.
- Pool depths are now possible and work just like wall heights! You can have a normal pool depth, medium depth, or scary deep pool for Sims to splash around in.
- If you put the pool in the wrong spot or later decide you want to move it around to give your Sims backyard a revamp, you can pick up the entire pool (also just like rooms and the entire house) and move it easily.
- You’ll have a variety of pools shapes to choose from normal square, diagonal, and octagonal. There are no rounded pools.
- While there are no slides or diving boards for pools just yet in The Sims 4, Sims will use them just as you’d expect. They can jump right in, or climb right out – with or without a ladder.
- You can have pool lights on the wall and floor of the pool and they can also be freely moved around and even given different emitting colors (like wall lights).
- Fencing can be put up right to the edge of pools.
- Pool ladders (even though not required) can now be placed on a diagonal pool piece.
- You can have rooftop pools – they can be on any level of your home. This includes within foundations too!
- There are some new pool wallpapers and floor styles.
- There’s a new pool themed gnome too.
- You cannot put other objects (plants) in the pool, you can place lily pads on them though!
Sims And Pools
- There is a new death associated with drowning and a new ghost. The ghost will be blue and could leave puddles around.
- Though sad, children Sims can also die by drowning.
- There’s new Create A Sim clothing including swimsuits with lots of choices and styles.
- There are new Styled Looks for swimsuits too!
- If you want your Sims to wear any outfit for swimming, just remove the filter of Swimwear in Create A Sim to access all outfits.
- There are no pool games like “Hold Breath Contest” (The Sims 3) but Sims can be coached and Learn to Swim.
- Sims can have a bladder failure in the pool and it reveals a surprising result. (You’ll have to see for yourself.. it’s hilarious!)
- There are no differences in how a Sim will enter the pool based on their current Emotion. They just jump in, or climb out.
- There are interactions that relate to Emotions however. If a Sim is sad they can swim around sadly or if happy/playful can swim around playfully.
- Sims can splash each other.
- Sims can sit on the edges of pools and socialize, splash, and more. They’ll also talk when near each other in the pool.
- Sims can swim laps (when directed) and they’ll swim around. They can be directed to one spot with “Swim Here” interaction.
Are you excited for pools? Make sure to check out the Live Broadcast being held today, Tuesday, November 4th, 2014 to get a first look at pools in The Sims 4!
Pools are on their way for The Sims 4 today and you will love everything about them! Below is an exclusive screenshot of a rooftop pool with windows, shown in a very awesome modern home! This is just one of the many ways you can have a pool in The Sims 4! Learn more about Pools in The Sims 4
There will be a Live Broadcast for The Sims 4 happening Tuesday, November 4th, 2014 starting at 12:00noon PT. You can tune in to the Live Broadcast with The Sims Team on The Sims official Twitch channel.
The Sims on Twitch