Maxis has released a new game update for The Sims 3 today, Game Update 1.47. This update fixes a few issues in The Sims 3, and finally resolves the Create a World saving issues and where Store Sets were not appearing in their appropriate categories.
This game update includes the following changes:
Base game updates:
- Fixed an issue where Sims could not get married.
- Fixed an issue where Sims could not use the telescope.
- Fixed an issue where Sims could not collect space rocks.
Create a world updates:
- Fixed an issue with saving worlds in Create A World.
- Worlds will now install and appear on the main menu properly when downloaded. Worlds do not need to be resaved for this to apply. Any worlds that were affected by this issue can be reinstalled via the launcher and will appear in the main menu.
- Fixed an issue where several Store sets were not appearing in the appropriate room category in Buy Mode.
Visit our The Sims 3 Game Updates page to download Game Update 1.47 or start your game and use the “Updates” tab in your Launcher.