We have another dragon confirmed for The Sims 3 Dragon Valley world, the purple dragon. In total now there are three dragons, red, green, and purple, all of which have been confirmed and all brings their own unique abilities to your Sims’ lives!
Purple Dragon Basics
- Purple dragons love socializing and parties!
- Ask it to find you some new friends or to make your party the best party around.
- Make anyone’s day a little brighter with a Rune Charm.
- Gives the new “Mark of the Purple Dragon” moodlet that builds Fun and Social needs!
- Talk to your dragon about your skills. It might have a tip or two for you!
- All dragons make great friends. Feed, play with, and name your new baby dragon! Or just carry it around on your shoulder to show off to your friends!
- Naming your dragon will keep townies from walking off with it!
Purple Dragon Traits
- Total: 3
- Rune Charm
Mark of the Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon Interactions
Talk to Egg, Pick Up Egg, Put Down, Put in Inventory, Brag about Physical Prowess, Gossip about Love of Fire, Talk about Job, Talk about the Weather, Talk about Friends, Discuss the Egg Paradox, Plot against Enemies, Converse about Existentialism, Name, Carry, Fly, Feed, Play With, Talk to, Summon a Friend, Summon Someone New, Be the Life of the Party!, Cast Rune Charm On…