- Immersive 3D worlds and tactile interactions give you the power to shape the city you envision.
- Customize buildings to unlock additional functionality and offer additional gameplay benefits.
- Experiment and place buildings in different locations and watch how it affects your city.
- Play with new enhanced design tools like curvy roads and zoning to create the city you always wanted.
- Complete missions to unlock better buildings and create the most impressive city in your region.
- Work together with friends to build a region for the first time! The cities in your friends’ region will directly interact with each other.
- Want to be a good neighbor? Send fire trucks to help your friend in an emergency.
- Want to be a bad neighbor? Produce mass pollution and watch your friends’ Sims become sick.
- Team up to share resources and accomplish great feats like launching shuttles into space.
- Participate in global challenges like lowering the total pollution output in the SimCity world to unlock a trophy to place in your city.
- Check regional and global leaderboards to compare your city with your friends.
- Every decision in your city and those in your friends’ cities will impact the greater SimCity world.
- Create a unique city each time you play by specializing in a specific industry.
- Build a casino resort and watch as your city becomes a major tourist attraction.
- Invest in schools and become an educational enclave.
- Or transform to a manufacturing powerhouse that fuels your region.
- Watch as these specializations influence the look, feel and core personality of your city.
- The Sims in your city speak to you directly and it’s up to you to respond by completing pledges.
- Unlock rewards and earn achievements by meeting your Sims basic demands, like providing water and electricity, but soon they will ask for better schools and bigger parks.
- How you manage your city and the Sims living in it is entirely up to you.
- Build hospitals for the sick and provide entertainment for leisure and your Sim population will grow and be happy.
- Will you listen and be the toast of the town or abuse your power for fame and fortune?
Information credit: SimCity. This information can also be found on the SimCity Official website. Information is © Copyright Electronic Arts. iPlaySims does not own the information or the official SimCity logo.