The Sims Team has made many great worlds for The Sims 3, all of which are available on The Sims 3 Store. Below is information about each world, cost (if any), and where you can download the world. Use the buttons below to quickly get to the world you want to learn more information about.
Along the banks of the Simomon River lies the sleepy town of Riverview. Many have moved to this serene little town to escape the clamor of city life. Will the current residents let the newcomers in on the town’s little secrets or will they do their best to keep their dirt from being unearthed?
The world is quiet town set in the countryside with plenty of space for your Sims to call home! If you have The Sims 3 Pets, your horses will definitely like running around in Riverview.
An island nestled in the Simuyan Sea, Barnacle Bay is a vibrant vacation getaway with stunning beaches, campgrounds, parks, and a curiously modern downtown. First settled by pirates, fisherman, and artists – the world’s inhabitants now enjoy relaxing at Smuggler’s Beach and letting loose at The Wanderer’s Watering Hole. Will Your trip be a vacation or a staycation?
All-new Barnacle Bay bundle includes additional items!:
- Buccaneer’s Bounty Set
- Two All-New Exclusive Staircases!
In Barnacle Bay – Having lunch on a Pirate Ship is only part of the to-do list:
- Grab a bite to eat at Hogan’s Deep Sea Diner before fishing at Ophelia’s Fishing Hole
- Explore the mystery hidden in Pirate’s Hideaway or meet new Sims at The Wanderer’s Watering Hole
- Discover the mysterious Barnacle Bay lore by exploring the abandoned piers of Founder’s Beach and the relics found within the Goldbeard Galleon Gallery
- Meet new Sims, discover the world’s secrets, and unwind at Barnacle Beach
- Enjoy 20 all-new exclusive objects and clothing only available in Barnacle Bay
SimPoints: 2,000 ($19.99 USD)
Celebrities and the rich flock to Hidden Springs in search of relaxation and escape from the mundane. Many cannot resist rumors of the seemingly miraculous healing powers that linger in the woods and waters. Some of the townsfolk who live in the woods are highly secretive and seem to have a pale green tinge to them. Is it really magic at work?
A Whole New World Awaits – Meet new Sims, explore new locations, and discover the magic of Hidden Springs!
All New: The Fountain of Youth – Expand your game with an all-new item that provides gameplay benefits. Play with the Fountain of Youth and your Sims can become forever young. Discover the Magic of Hidden Springs today!
Exclusive New Items – Customize your game with dozens of all-new exclusive objects and clothing that are only available in Hidden Springs.
Exclusive New Locations – Hidden Springs is full of all new locations, lots, and venues. Where will your adventures take you?
- Experience true balance and well-being as your Sims bask in the sunlight and relax in the indoor and outdoor pools of the Crystal Solarium.
- Look out over all of Hidden Springs at the Redwood Peak Viewing Area, a perfect setting for romantic dates or painting a masterpiece, the breathtaking view is well worth the journey.
- Mingle with the best that Hidden Springs society has to offer at the luxury Redwood Height Lodge.
- Your Sims can party all night and discover exciting international beats at Lars’ Disco-tech.
- Take a break from a hike through the serene woodlands of Hidden Springs and pick up the blended delicacy of your choice at Han’s Tavern and Café.
All-New Sims and Stories – An exclusive retreat for the rich and famous? Or a mysterious World with healing powers? Whatever the answer, one thing is certain: the Sims you meet in Hidden Springs all have stories that are truly out of this World.
Stranded on a foreign planet after their spaceship became disabled, the survivors utilized homeworld technology and newly-discovered crystal tech to survive at the edge of space. As the generations have progressed these intrepid Sims built roads, developed agriculture, and established a thriving colony. Where will you take their explorations next?
Explore a Unique New World – Meet new Sims, discover new locations, and experience the cosmos of Lunar Lakes!
Exclusive New Items – Customize your game with dozens of all-new exclusive objects and clothing that are only available in Lunar Lakes.
Exclusive New Locations – Lunar Lakes is full of all new locations, lots, and venues. Where will your explorations take you?
- Discover the secrets of this strange new world by joining the Science Career and working at The Perigee, the massive spaceship that brought Sims to the planet long ago.
- Remember the worlds that were left behind by visiting bio-dome parks that invoke the feel of Sunset Valley, Appaloosa Plains, Hidden Springs, and more.
- Explore the Crystal Mine and discover rare rocks and gems.
- Help the colony prosper by tending vegetables at the Community Garden.
- Bring the little ones to have a good time at the Umbra Playground and Park.
All-New Sims and Stories – Stranded on an alien world your Sims must utilize the power of science to thrive! Will they create a utopian civilization, or quarrel over resources? What mysteries lie beyond the edges of the colony? Whatever the answers, one thing is certain: the Sims you meet in Lunar Lakes all have stories that are truly out of this World.
All New: The Tree of Prosperity – Expand your game with an all-new item that provides gameplay benefits. This exotic plant is made of floating crystals and changes shape throughout the day. Play with the Tree of Prosperity and your Sims can learn skills faster. Discover the secrets of this alien tree today!
Rest and relaxation is the name of the game at The Sims 3 Lucky Palms! With ample parks, recreation locales, and a thriving culinary scene, you’ll find yourself on an oasis of green amid shifting sands. This desert enclave offers manicured gardens, modern estates, and cozy abodes nestled on the banks of a pristine lake. At the heart of town lies a mysterious well that is said to grant wishes to those who are pure of heart….what will you wish for?
- The standard edition of The Sims 3 Lucky Palms includes the Wishing Well gameplay object, new items, new locations, and new Sims with brand new stories!
The Gold Edition of The Sims 3 Lucky Palms combines The Lucky Palms World and The Lucky Simoleon Casino Venue to create the ultimate lucky combination! With ample parks, recreation opportunities, and a thriving culinary scene, Lucky Palms is an island of green amid shifting sands. This desert enclave offers manicured gardens, modern estates, and cozy abodes nestled on the banks of a pristine lake. At the heart of town a mysterious well is said to grant wishes to those who are pure of heart….what will you wish for?
- The standard edition of The Sims 3 Lucky Palms including the Wishing Well gameplay object, new items, new locations, and new Sims with brand new stories!
- The Lucky Simoleon Casino venue featuring the Triple Riches Slots O’Jackpots Slot Machine and the Hit ‘em Harder Blackjack Table gameplay objects, plus exciting new items!
SimPoints: 2,450 (Standard) or 4,350 (Gold)
Relax and rejuvenate with The Sims 3 Sunlit Tides!
This all-new world is available exclusively at The Sims 3 Store and features a modern downtown area that gives way to a lush jungle. Adorned with exotic bungalows and waterfront vacation homes, Sims can venture to this beautiful land nestled between the gentle waves of the ocean and a sun kissed lagoon. Many come here for a relaxing beach getaway and a few even stay for a life of pure tranquility and bliss.
On Sunlit Tides, Sims can enjoy a picnic on the beach, plan a secret rendezvous at an island waterfall, or cozy up to a loved one in the shade of a palm tree. They’ll watch as the sun sinks into the sea and all their worries are swept away. Will your Sims find true love, or just have fun trying?
- Experience a relaxing and rejuvenating new world: Meet new Sims, discover new locations, and explore the beautiful beaches of Sunlit Tides!
- Play with new Sims and new stories: Professional rivalries, friendship, love and betrayal abound on the oasis of Sunlit Tides. Spend a relaxing day at one of the many beaches, explore the island’s secret hideaways or take a relaxing steam in the sauna. Luxurious mansions, spacious jungle abodes, and homes with views of the lagoon or ocean are but a few of the many options for tropical living. Make new friends and meet old favorites, including honeymooners, Daniel and Mary-Sue Pleasant!
- Explore the benefits of the Steam-It-Up Sauna: Expand your game with this all-new item that provides gameplay benefits. Take a break from the worries of the world and refresh your body, mind and soul with a tranquil sojourn in a little slice of paradise! Experience a relaxing hydrotherapy soak in crystalline waters, rejuvenate with a revitalizing mud bath or simply sit back and enjoy the steam. The Steam-It-Up Sauna will soothe away your aches and pains and put your worried mind at ease. So sit back, relax and experience the exhilaration of paradise.
SimPoints: 2,450 (Standard) or 4,350 (Gold)
Discover a landscape rich with charm and money, where villas featuring sweeping views dot the gently rolling hills!
Explore the vibrant community by visiting renowned museums, taking a stroll across the piazza, or learning the culinary arts on an authentic wood-fire oven. In The Sims 3 Monte Vista you’ll gain the inspiration of a culture that has influenced generations. Will your Sims find the inspiration to fuel their culinary fires?
- All-New Gameplay Object – The Wood Fire Oven – Expand your Sims’ culinary world with new recipes! Make a variety of Breads, Calzones, Lasagnas and Pizzas!
- A Whole New World Awaits – Meet new Sims, explore new locations, and experience the gorgeous views of Monte Vista!
- Exclusive New Items – Customize your game with dozens of all-new exclusive objects and clothing that are only available in Monte Vista.
- Sims 2 Legacy Family – Meet the Monty Family from Veronaville! Before they started their dire feud with the Capps, the Monty family spent their time whiling away their days peacefully in Monte Vista.
There is a new venue that is not included with Monte Vista called the Al Fresco Street Market. This new venue is made for Monte Vista and includes new harvestable stands including the Humble Harvest Fruit, Veggie Stand, and Lemonade Stand!
The Sims 3 Monte Vista is not able to be purchased with SimPoints. The Sims 3 Monte Vista is included with two new SimPoints bundles. A $25.00 SimPoint that includes Monte Vista and 100 extra SimPoints or a $35.00 SimPoint bundle that includes Monte Vista and 1,900 extra SimPoints.
Information credit: TheSims3.com. This information can also be found on The Sims 3 Official website. Information is © Copyright Electronic Arts. Images used to represent the worlds seen on this page are also property of Electronic Arts. Simified does not own the information or the official images for each world.