Below are all of the stuff packs released for The Sims 3 so far. Get information, see screenshots, and watch videos for each stuff pack!
High-End Loft Stuff
Create the Ultimate High-End Loft Lifestyle for Your Sims.
Transform your Sims’ homes into sleek, edgy lofts with The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff. Upgrade your Sims lifestyle with sophisticated furnishings, must-have electronics, and cutting edge fashions.
- Add a sleek, high-end, tech-inspired look to your Sims bedroom, living room, bathroom, office and den.
- Upgrade your Sims’ wardrobes with forward looking apparel, tailored suits and sophisticated outerwear.
- Transform your Sims’ homes into cutting edge spaces with contemporary inspired furnishings, eclectic art and modern designs.
- Give your Sims coveted electronics including high-tech, ultra-slim TVs, video game systems, stereos and more.
- As a special 10th Anniversary gift this pack includes three coveted items from The Sims and The Sims 2 games: The heart shaped vibrating bed, the electric guitar, and the aquarium.
Fast Lane Stuff
Shift gears and take your Sims for a spin with The Sims 3 Fast Lane Stuff.
For the first time ever in a stuff pack, your Sims can get new cars along with furnishings, décor, and apparel in four distinct vehicle‐themed lifestyles. Will your Sims embody the speed demon way of life? Or cruise in classic luxury automobiles with the top down? Will they rebel against the establishment in pin‐up girl dresses and rockabilly tough guy attire? Or pursue a life of intrigue with spy‐themed, sexy apparel and automobiles? Whatever their lifestyle, The Sims 3 Fast Lane Stuff takes your Sims on the rides of their lives!
- Give your Sims the rides they’ve always dreamed of—and the lifestyles that go with them.
- Enjoy four all‐new styles of fashions, furnishings, and vehicles: Racing, Intrigue, Rockabilly, and Classic Luxury.
- Create the ultimate garage to house your Sim’s professional race car or hot rod.
- Deck out your Sim’s house in luxurious accessories to match their sleek new, luxurious rides.
Outdoor Living Stuff
For the first time ever, your Sims can get the best in outdoor luxury for their homes.
Whether they’re decorating the perfect patio, setting the mood with a cool new hot tub, or firing up a state-of-the-art grill for the ultimate BBQ, your Sims’ outdoor decor is getting a boost. Give your Sims everything they need for a stylish and comfortable outdoor living space with The Sims 3 Outdoor Living!
- Build the perfect al fresco setting for your Sims with stylish furnishings, outdoor electronics, and cozy fire pits and fireplaces.
- Give your Sims several uniquely styled hot tubs where they can relax with friends or get romantic with someone special.
- Turn up the heat with an all-new built-in countertop grill as part of your Sims’ outdoor kitchen and take their cooking to a whole new level.
- Choose from two new styles. “Garden Terrace” features elegant wrought-iron pieces, while “Sunset on the Veranda” embraces the warmth of outdoors.
- Dress your Sims in an array of chic but casual attire for a great day in the sun or a relaxing evening under the stars.
Town Life Stuff
Enhance your Sims’ neighborhoods and homes with new venues and items!
With exciting content never seen before in a Stuff Pack, The Sims™ 3 Town Life Stuff* introduces new venues to give your Sims’ entire town a makeover – complete with objects just as perfect for their homes. Build a chic new library, create an exclusive, high-tech gym, design a fun playground, or make chores a pleasure with a fresh new laundry room. The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff not only gives you loads of new inspired design to use at home, but includes new community places, like Scrumptious Nibbles Café, for your Sims to visit too!
- Pre-Built Venues and Lots—Give your Sims’ town a new look with spectacular ready-to-go venues and community lots—or construct your own cool setting.
- Fit and Fresh—Work out with the latest high-tech gym equipment, then clean your sweaty gym clothes in the new state-of-the-art washer and dryer set.
- Time to Unwind—Kids will love the new Sunny Bungalow jungle gym, slide, and sandbox, while grown-ups can play chess by the new fountain.
- Study Time or Story Time—Update the library with an elegant array of accessories, build your own study, or create cubicles with specialized sectional seating.
- New Casual Outfits and Hairstyles—Clothes for running errands, hanging out, or working out—there are lots of styles for all your Sims’ fashion needs.
Master Suite Stuff
Luxurious master bedroom and bath décor—plus romantic intimate wear!
Home is where the heart is! Whether your Sims relax in a bubble bath in their luxurious bathroom, enjoy some down time in their exquisitely furnished bedroom, or wear new intimate apparel for their special someone, The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff adds some sizzle to their home life! From stylish bedroom sets to spa-inspired bathroom furnishings to romantic new lingerie and hairstyles, your Sims will relax in comfort and style.
- Create the ultimate master suite with a romantic canopied bed, a 40s-inspired chair, and more.
- Give your Sims’ bathroom a makeover with contemporary, spa-worthy furnishings including a well-crafted vanity and a sleek and stylish tub.
- Add the finishing touches. From vases of flowers to candles and rose petals, the little things can help set the mood.
- Dress to impress. Whether your Sim is seeking a romantic rendezvous or an indulgent evening of relaxation, the new intimate wear options are bound to please.
- Complete the look with a casual yet elegant new hairstyle that complements your Sims new commitment to relaxation.
Katy Perry Sweet Treats
Indulge your Sims with the sweet and vibrant style of Katy Perry!
The Sims™ 3 Katy Perry’s Sweet Treats pack showcases a vast range of décor items, furniture, and, of course, fabulous fashions and hairstyles! Inspired by Katy’s real-life clothing and props, these fun furnishings, décor, and fashions will add a dash of sweet style to your Sims’ lives. Packed with more stuff than you have ever seen, your Sims will also enjoy three all-new spectacular venues including a local hangout, a town park, and a neighborhood swimming pool—each decked out in delicious Katy Perry style! Fabulous fashions and hairstyles inspired by Katy’s real-life clothing and props, plus three delicious new venues!
- Sweeten your Sims’ lives with delicious, Katy Perry-inspired items from a cupcake-themed guitar and candy playground equipment, to luscious cotton candy trees and more.
- Turn your Sims’ homes and neighborhood into a vibrant candytopia, complete with whimsical and colorful furnishings and décor, such as a banana split sofa, a fountain made of candy, or even a waffle cone picnic table.
- Outfit your Sims in an array of new clothing and hairstyles that are straight from Katy Perry’s red carpet appearances, music videos and concert performances all recreated for The Sims in a true to life way.
- Transform the neighborhood with three, all-new, pre-built venues. Take your Sims for a dip at Patty’s Natural Baths, the sweet new pool venue, stroll over to the Bonbon Lawn Park that’s filled with candy-coated playground equipment, or relax at the sugar-filled Cake Pleasure Dome, the town’s charming local hangout.
- Rock out with your Sims to a Simlish version of Katy Perry’s hit song, ‘Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.),’ recorded for the game by Katy Perry.
Style your Sims with the latest Diesel apparel, accessories and furniture and get ready for successful living!
The Sims 3 Diesel Stuff Pack contains the hottest fashions and home furnishings for your Sims from one of the world’s most popular fashion brands.
Update your Sim’s wardrobe with Diesel styles straight off the runway and dress your Sims in Diesel’s iconic cutting-edge pieces that have made it a go-to brand for denim apparel. Complete your Sim’s transformation with fashionable designs for the home, featuring distinctive Diesel furniture.
The Sims 3 Diesel Stuff Pack preps your Sims for the look and the lifestyle they’ve always wanted—no matter what neighborhood they live in.
- Dress to impress! – Fit your Sim’s style with hot looks straight from the Diesel runway that showcase the trends that are all the rage this season.
- Be chic, casual and confident – Be tough, rugged and modern. Upgrade your Sims’ style with the latest women’s and men’s fashions from Diesel.
- Bring the hottest furnishings home – Customize your Sims’ homes with industrial Diesel furnishings and décor from the showrooms of Milan to your ultimate urban loft.
- Complete the transformation – Make your living room party-ready, serve up a second-date-worthy dining room or freshen up your bedroom with furnishings that reflect an edgy, urban, sophisticated style made possible by Diesel.
- Get ready for successful living- Bring a mix of rock and roll style and refined denim quality to your Sims this summer with The Sims 3 Diesel Stuff Pack.
70′s, 80′s & 90′s Stuff
Warp your Sims back in time with the hottest looks and coolest décor from yesteryear with The Sims™ 3 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff for PC.
Now your Sims can sport a ’70s disco look with a wide-collared suit and bell-bottom pants, go ’80s glam with shoulder pads and bangle earrings or throw on a rumpled flannel shirt for a wild ’90s grunge look. You can even redecorate their homes with retro furnishings like The Starlight Party Ball or the neon Foosball Table to complete the flashback look. Bring back and enjoy all the crazy trends—from feathered hair to parachute pants—and let your Sims revel in the goofy and groovy styles of decades past.
- Let your Sims be cool cats in the groovy ’70s: From flared jeans and bell-bottoms to halter-top catsuits and platform shoes, your Sims are ready to boogie the night away in style. Pump the tunes on their stereo system so they can show off their moves and their righteous threads. Add some décor to your Sims’ home with minimalist furnishings, a far out disco ball and more. Can you dig it?
- Get, like, totally rad in the awesome ’80s: Your Sim can throw on some legwarmers, a leotard and a headband to get physical at the gym, or rocket up the career ladder in a vibrant structured suit with shoulder pads. Whatever their activity, with awesome ’80s attire they’re dressed for success. From radical pinup pop art to old-school arcade games and a totally slick entertainment system, your Sims will be living in ’80s style.
- Your Sims can get their grunge on in the gnarly ’90s: Whether sporting the anti-fashion-grunge look in tattered jeans and layered tops or a casual-chic outfit featuring an asymmetrical skirt, Sims are sure to get mad props for their ’90s fashion sense. Drag out the distressed furniture for an industrial metal vibe that says your Sims don’t care about the establishment.
- Get new hairstyles and facial hair: Complete your Sims’ retro looks with new hairstyles from their favorite decade, including the feathered look of the ’70s, the poofed tease of the ’80s and a lank grunge ‘do from the ’90s.
Information credit: TheSims3.com. This information can also be found on The Sims 3 Official website. Information is © Copyright Electronic Arts. Logos used to represent the stuff packs seen on this page are also property of Electronic Arts. Simified does not own the information or the official stuff pack logos.